The Asian Symposium on Computer Mathematics
Beijing, October 23-25, 2003
ASCM 2003 and GCS Workshop will be held on October 23-25 in Beijing!
Dear ASCM and GCS workshop participants,
Due to the reschedule of the ASCM2003 and the GCS workshop, the
registrations made before are clearly invalid now. We sincerely welcome
you to participate in this event in October. If you plan to
come, please register at your earliest convenience.
We need the registration information to negotiate with the hotels.
Registrations before 31th August, 2003 are highly appreciated.
Local Organization Committee
Please register online ! registration form
The Asian Symposium on Computer Mathematics (ASCM)
is a series of
conferences which offers an opportunity for
participants to present
original research, to learn of research progress and
and to exchange ideas and views on doing mathematics
ASCM 2003 will provide an international forum for
to review the current state of the art and trends on
mathematics. The symposium will consist of plenary
invited speakers, regular sessions of contributed
papers, and software
ASCM 2003 is the sixth in this series. The previous
1995, 1996, 1998,2000, 2001 in the series were held
(China), Kobe (Japan), Lanzhou (China), Chiang Mai,
Matsuyama (Japan), respectively.
Research papers on all aspects of the interaction between computers
and mathematics are solicited for the symposium.
include but are not limited to:
- Symbolic, algebraic, and geometric computation
- Automated mathematical reasoning
- Computer-aided problem solving and instruction
- Computational algebra and geometry
- Computational methods for differential equation
- Symbolic/numeric hybrid methods
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Internet accessible mathematical computation (IAMC)
- Mathematical software design and implementation
- Applications in CAGD/CAD, robotics, and computer vision