Key Laboratory of Mathematics Mechanization
Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Siyuan Building 424
No. 55 Zhongguancun Donglu, 100190, Beijing.
• Mathematical Biology, Bioinformatics, Biological Statistics
• Complex Network
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCES
• Associate Professor, Institute of Systems Science, AMSS, CAS (Mar. 2017 –)
• Visiting Research Fellow, College of Engineering and Computer Science, The Australian National University, Australia (Nov. 2015 – Nov. 2016)
• Assistant Professor, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China (Jun. 2012 –)
• Postdoctoral Researcher, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China (Jun. 2010 – Jun. 2012)
• Ph.D., Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China (Sep. 2005 – Jul. 2010)
• B.Sc., Wuhan University, China (Sep. 2001 – Jul. 2005)
HONORS & AWARDS
• 2014 - Outstanding Scientific Research Achievement Award of AMSS, CAS in 2014
• 2010 - Presidential Award of Chinese Academy of Sciences
• 2009 - Presidential Award of Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
• Dynamical Analysis on Enzyme Kinetics. National Science Foundation of China grant 11301518, 2014–2016, Principle Investigator.
• Modularization Modeling and Control Methods of Metabolic Networks. National Science Foun- dation of China grant 11171333, 2012–2015, Participant.
• Mathematics Mechanization and Nonstandard Analysis. National Science Foundation of China grant 10771206, 2008–2010, Participant.
• Yang Liu, Bo Li, B. Anderson, Guodong Shi. “Clique Gossiping”. arXiv preprint arXiv:1706.02540.
• Bo Li, Guodong Shi. “Feedback Capacity over Networks”. arXiv preprint arXiv:1701.03186.
• Banghe Li, Bo Li, Yuefeng Shen. “A Much better replacement of the Michaelis-Menten equation and its application”. arXiv preprint arXiv:1505.04774.
J1. Bo Li, Junfeng Wu, Hongsheng Qi, A. Proutiere, Guodong Shi. “Boolean Gossiping Networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Accepted.
J2. Guodong Shi, Bo Li, Zibo Miao, Peter M. Dower and Matthew R. James. “Reaching Agreement in Quantum Hybrid Networks,” Scientific Reports, 7: 5989, 2017.
J3. Guodong Shi, Bo Li, M. Johansson, K.H. Johansson. “Finite-time Convergent Gossiping,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 24 (5), 2782-2794, 2016.
J4. Bo Li and Banghe Li. “Quasi-Steady-State Laws in reversible model of enzyme kinetics,” J. Math. Chem., 51: 2668-2686, 2013.
J5. Banghe Li, Bo Li and Yuefeng Shen. “An improved method to measure all rate constants in the simplest enzyme kinetics model,” J. Math. Chem., 50(4): 752-764, 2012.
J6. Yuefeng Shen, Bo Li and Zhiping Liu. “Protein Structure Alignment Based on Internal Coordinates,” Interdiscip Sci Comput Life Sci, 2: 308-319, 2010.
J7. Banghe Li, Bo Li and Yuefeng Shen. “A Novel approach to Measure All the Rate Constants in Enzyme Kinetics,” J. Math. Chem., 46:290-301, 2009.
J8. Banghe Li, Bo Li and Yuefeng Shen. “Minimum Hausdorff Distance under Rigid Motions and Comparison of Protein Structures,” Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 22(4): 560-586, 2009.
J9. Banghe Li, Yuefeng Shen, and, Bo Li. “Quasi-Steady-State Laws in Enzyme Kinetics,” J. Phys. Chem. A, 112(11), 2311-2321, 2008.
J10. Banghe Li, Yuefeng Shen, and Bo Li. “A new algorithm for computing the minimum Hausdorff distance between two point sets on a line under translation,” Information Processing Letters, 106(2), 52-58, 2008.
C1. Bo Li. “Graphical Reduction of Probabilistic Boolean Networks,” 36th Chinese Control Conference, 2017.
C2. Guodong Shi, Bo Li, Zibo Miao, P.M. Dower, M.R. James. “Agreeing over quantum hybrid networks: Centralized and distributed solutions,” Control Conference Australian (AuCC), 159-161, 2016.
C3. Guodong Shi, Bo Li, M. Johansson, K.H. Johansson. “When do gossip algorithms converge in finite time?” 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, 474-478, 2014.
C4. Yuefeng Shen and Bo Li. “A New Method for Pairwise Protein Structure Alignment,” WICB2006, 119-124, 2006.
• “Consensus over Quantum Networks: Towards Distributed Quantum Control and Computation,” International Workshop on Quantum Computation and Cryptoanalysis, 2017.
• “Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Finite time Convergent Gossiping,” CSSC, 2017.
• “Quasi-Steady-State Laws in Enzyme Kinetics,” American Mathematical Society Shanghai Math- ematical Society Joint Meeting, 2008.
SUPERVISION AND TEACHING EXPERIENCES
• Co-advisor, Shuang Li, Master’s student, 2016 – present
• Co-advisor, Xing Wang, Master’s Student, 2017 – present
• Teaching Assistant (Linear Algebra), University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2017 – present