Finite fields and their application, Algebraic Graph.
Currently, I focus on the following two topics.
Use Geometry of Classical Groups over finite fields to design graph.
Trying to compute the parameters of the designed graph and determine the automorphism groups of them.
2003.9–2008.7, Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, CAS
1999.9–2003.7, B.Sci., Mathematics, School of Mathematical Sciences, Soochow University
- Zhe-xian Wan, Kai Zhoui, On the complexity of the dual basis of a Type I optimal normal basis, with Zhe-xian Wan, Finite Fields and Their Applications, 13 (2007), 411-417. Arxiv:1012.5425v2[cs.SC], 2010.
- Kai Zhou, A Remark on Linear Permutation Polynomials, Finite Fields and Their Applications, 14£¨2008£©,532-536
- Zhe-xian Wan, Kai Zhou, Orthogonal graphs of characteristic 2 and their automorphisms, with Zhe-xian Wan, Science in China Series A: Mathematics, Feb.,2009,Vol. 52, No.2,361-380.
- Zhe-xian Wan, Kai Zhou, Strict Optimal Rational Approximants of Multisequences, with Zhe-xian wan, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol.56, no.4, pp. 1719-1728, April 2010.
- Zhe-xian Wan, Kai Zhou, Unitary Graphs and Their Automorphisms, with Zhe-xian Wan, Annals of Combinatorics: Volume 14, Issue 3 (2010), Page 367-395.
- Assistant Professor (Sep. 2008 ~ present): Key Lab of Mathematics Mechanization, AMSS, CAS.
- Linear Algebra