Computational Geometry, Symbolic Computation, Computer Aided Geometric Design, Automatic Reasoning.
Currently, I focus on the following two topics.
The Computer Aided Geometric Design.
Algorithms for computing groebner basis.
Use Geometric algebra and some other mathematic tools to look for and solve GACD problems.
Trying to find new criterions to fast groebner basis computing.
2003.9–2009.1, Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, CAS
Supervisor: Hongbo Li
1999.9–2003.7, B.Sci., Mathematics, School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University
- L. Huang, A new conception for computing Groebner basis and its applications, Arxiv:1012.5425v2[cs.SC], 2010.
- L. Huang, H. Li, Complex brackets and balanced complex 1st-order difference polynomials in 4-dimensional Minkowski space, Science in China Series A, Vol. 52, No. 12, pp. 2137-2148.
- H. Li, L. Huang, Complex Brackets, Balanced Complex Differences, and Applications in Symbolic Geometric Computing, ISSAC 2008, pp. 181-188.
- H. Li, L. Huang, A Fast Algorithm for nD Polyhedral Scene Perception from a Single 2D Line Drawing, In: Proc. 1st International Conf. on Computer Vision Theory and Applications, Vol. 2, pp. 69-76, INSTICC Press, Setubal, Portugal, 2006.
- H. Li, Q. Wang, L. Zhao, Y. Chen, L. Huang, nD Object Representation and Detection from Single 2D Line Drawing, Computer Algebra and Geometric Algebra with Application, LNCS 3519, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2005, pp.363-382.
- Assistant Professor (Apr. 2009 ~ present): Key Lab of Mathematics Mechanization, AMSS, CAS.
- Post-doctor (Mar. 2010 ~ Mar. 2011): Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.