Feng Guo, Assistant Professor
School of Mathematical Sciences,
Dalian Universityof Technology, Dalian, China
No.2 Linggong Road, Ganjingzi District, Province, P. R. C., 116024 Dalian City, Liaoning
l Email: fguo "AT" dlut.edu.cn
l Ph.D. Academy of Mathematics and System Sciences,
of Sciences, 2012 Chinese Academy
, 2007 Shandong University, China
polynomial and semidefinite optimization， convex and real algebraic geometry
Related Work Experience
l 2013/09 – present Assistant Professor, School of Mathematical Sciences, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
l 2012/02 – 2013/07 Postdoc, University of California, San Diego，USA
1. Li Wang, Feng Guo. Semidefinite relaxations for semi-infinite polynomial programming, preprint, 2013.
2. Feng Guo, Li Wang, Guangming Zhou. Minimizing rational functions by exact Jacobian SDP relaxation applicable to finite singularities. Journal of Global Optimization, 58:261-284, 2014.
3. Feng Guo, Erich Kaltofen, Lihong Zhi. Certificates of impossibility of Hilbert-Artin representations of a given degree for definite polynomials and functions. In Proc. 2012 Internat. Symp. Symbolic Algebraic Comput.,
, 2012, pages 195-202. Grenoble, France
4. Aurélien Greuet, Feng Guo, Mohab Safey El Din, Lihong Zhi. Global optimization of polynomials restricted to a smooth variety using sums of squares. Journal of Symbolic Computation, 47:503-518, 2012.
5. Feng Guo, Mohab Safey El Din, and Lihong Zhi. Global optimization of polynomials using generalized critical values and sums of squares. In Proc. 2010 Internat. Symp. Symbolic Algebraic Comput.,
, 2010, pages 107-114. Munich, Germany